SUN photo/Mike Pierce
A Pagosa Fire Protection District firefighter works to extinguish a fire at a house in downtown Pagosa Springs Sunday afternoon. The house was only partially destroyed, and the fire was one of several calls the PFPD responded to over the span of several days.
A propane leak reported Tuesday afternoon in the business plaza located at 565 Village Drive diverted traffic from the road and evacuated several businesses.
The full version of this story is available in the print edition of the Pagosa Springs SUN. Subscribe today by calling (970)264-2100.