Area Agency on Aging offers gas and in-home care grants


By Kay Kaylor

Special to The SUN

Do you need help with gas for traveling to Durango or Tierra Amarilla for a nonemergency medical appointment? Do you or does someone you know age 60 and older need assistance at home with personal care or homemaking? Or, do you, as a nonprofessional caregiver, need a break from caregiving a person age 60 or older or a grandchild?

The full version of this story is available in the print edition and e-edition of the Pagosa Springs SUN. Subscribe today by calling (970)264-2100 or click here.