Vacation rental permits being processed in town, county


Vacation rental permits, required for homeowners who rent their homes out for 30 days or less, are being processed in Archuleta County and the Town of Pagosa Springs after being implemented late last year.

The full version of this story is available in the print edition and e-edition of the Pagosa Springs SUN. Subscribe today by calling (970)264-2100 or click here.