Commission looks to address tent-camping on private property


According to the current Archuleta County Land Use Regulations (LUR), property owners are allowed to stay on their own properties in a recreational vehicle (RV) for up to 120 days with a permit from the county. However, the LUR does not currently address camping in a tent on private property.

The full version of this story is available in the print edition and e-edition of the Pagosa Springs SUN. Subscribe today by calling (970)264-2100 or click here.