- Arts & Entertainment
- Photo and Video
Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
In the letter “Illogic” of the 5-23-2013 SUN, Terry Picket said that there were only 172 cases of voter fraud per year over the last 12 years. Terry referenced Pew Research as the source of his data which states: “A new database from News21 provides an extensive examination of election fraud cases in all 50 states and the District of Columbia since 2000.” News21 site defined themselves:“MEDIA PARTNERS: The Washington Post, msnbc.com, National Public Radio and the Center for Public Integrity.” Liberal partners don’t want voter fraud exposed or voter ID required.
The Pew Research News21 database included: “In early June, the News21 team sent requests to all 50 state attorneys general. Many of them in turn responded that they don’t track cases of election fraud and that the requests should go to every county district attorney in the state … Dozens of jurisdictions flatly refused the requests, using variations of the disclaimer that their public-records law does not require them to create a document that does not exist, therefore the request is denied … Another problem was a pass-the-buck response. The secretary of state or department of elections would refer News21 to the attorney general, who would refer the team to the county district attorneys, who would then refer back to the secretary of state or department of elections. It was similar at the federal level. The Department of Justice responded to a query by pointing News21 to the 93 U.S. Attorney’s offices around the country; many of those offices, in turn, referred News21 back to the department… In some cases, there even was organized resistance to answering the News21 requests.” News21 had three pages of reasons for request failures, leaving very few legitimate responses.
But a simple Internet search of “Voter Fraud” gave me the following irregularity details: Here are the facts:
• More than 24 million voter registrations are invalid, yet remain on the rolls nationwide.
• There are over 1.8 million dead voters still eligible on the rolls across the country.
• More than 2.75 million Americans are registered to vote in more than one state.
• “True The Vote” recently found 99 cases of potential felony interstate voter fraud.
• Maryland affiliates of True The Vote uncovered cases of people registering and voting after their respective deaths.
• This year, True The Vote uncovered more than 348,000 dead people on the rolls in 27 states. California: 49,000. Florida: 30,000. Texas: 28,500. Michigan: 25,000. Illinois: 24,000.
• 12 Indiana counties have more registered voters than residents.
• The Ohio Secretary of State admitted that multiple Ohio counties have more registered voters than residents.
•Federal records showed 160 counties in 19 states have over 100 percent voter registration.
• The Florida New Majority Education Fund, Democratic Party of Florida and the National Council of La Raza are currently under investigation for alleged voter registration fraud.”
It’s obvious that few fraudulent voting violations get investigated with convictions. Also obvious, many registered voters have no legitimate credentials. Also obvious is fact that liberals don’t want to correct these irregularities. Why?