- Arts & Entertainment
- Photo and Video
Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
The Board of County Commissioners will hold a special meeting at 1:30 p.m. today, April 23, at the county courthouse.
The agenda is as follows.
Call to order.
1. Ratify the chair’s signature on a grant agreement with the Colorado Judicial Department for court security funding.
1. Consider resolution in support of 2nd Amendment of Constitution.
2. Consider approval of employment contract with Jesse Smith for the position of county administrator.
Smith was offered the position of county administrator and has accepted that position. The board is being asked to approve the employment contract.
3. Consider appointment of Jesse Smith as county budget officer.
The county administrator has historically been designated as the budget officer for Archuleta County. Interim Administrator Todd Starr was appointed to serve as the county budget officer and has been serving in that capacity.
4. Consider renewal of contract for County Attorney Todd Starr.