- Arts & Entertainment
- Photo and Video
Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
The regular meeting of the Board of Directors of the San Juan Water Conservancy District has been scheduled for Monday, Aug. 12, at 5 p.m. The meeting will be held at the district’s administrative office located at 46 Eaton Drive, Suite 5.
Following is the agenda.
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of June 10, 2013 minutes.
3. Recognition of Director Jack DeLange.
4. Discussion and consideration of Dry Gulch Reservoir Project.
• Update reports from Rod Proffitt, Larry Ash, Sue Walan.
• Response to PAWSD letter.
• Strategic plan.
• Southern Ute Tribe.
• Marketing plan — request for proposals.
• Response to USFS.
• Land acquisition — agreement with Western Land Group, Inc.
5. Update on water rights cases.
6. Consideration of district bylaws.
7. Consideration of appointment of officers.
8. Financial statements.
9. Other business.