- Arts & Entertainment
- Photo and Video
A regular meeting of the Board of Directors of the Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District (PAWSD) has been scheduled for today, Tuesday, May 14, at 2 p.m. at 100 Lyn Ave.
The proposed agenda is as follows:
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of consent agenda.
• Minutes — 4/9/13 regular meeting.
• Water loss update.
3. Public comment.
4. Consideration of request to suspend charges — Claudine Cmarada.
5. Discussion regarding 2013 rate study assumptions.
6. Consideration of approval of revision to bylaws.
7. Consideration of Resolution 2013–02 — resolution approving PAWSD participation in the Archuleta County Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan.
8. Consideration of Intergovernmental agreement by and between PAWSD and Archuleta County — fire hydrant use for training purposes.
9. Consideration of ratification of April 9, 2013, decision to send letter to San Juan Water Conservancy District regarding Dry Gulch Reservoir project.
10. Discussion regarding wildfire mitigation in Fourmile Creek area.
11. Any other business brought before the board will be duly considered..