- Arts & Entertainment
- Photo and Video
Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
The Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District (PAWSD) Board of Directors is scheduled to meet Tuesday, March 12, at 2 p.m. The meeting will be held at 100 Lyn Avenue in Pagosa Springs.
The proposed agenda is as follows:
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of consent agenda:
• Minutes — 2/12/13 regular meeting,
• Water loss update.
3. Public comment.
4. Consideration of request for waiver of charges — Cynda Green.
5. Consideration of 2013 rate study — Fernando Aranda, StepWise Utility Advisors
6. Consideration of bidding format for sewer line from Town of Pagosa Springs to PAWSD main campus.
7. Consideration of bidding format for water line from Meadows Subdivision to Town of Pagosa Springs.
8. Consideration of sewage receiving station.
9. Consideration of San Juan Backwash Pond excavation and liner.
10. Consideration of pipeline inspection trailer.
11. Consideration of board meeting schedule for 2013.
12. Any other business brought before the board will be duly considered.