- Arts & Entertainment
- Photo and Video
A special meeting and work session of the Board of Directors of the Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District (PAWSD) have been scheduled for Tuesday, July 23, at 2 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. respectively. The meetings will be held at the district administrative office, located at 100 Lyn Ave.
During the special meeting, the board could enter into executive session for a conference with the district’s attorney for the purposes of receiving legal advice on specific legal questions regarding the PAWSD Water Rights Portfolio agenda item pursuant to Section 24-6-402(4)(b), C.R.S. .
The proposed agenda is as follows.
1. Presentation and approval of 2012 Audited Financial Statements.
2. Consideration of waiver of availability fees — Colorado’s Timber Ridge Metro District and Homeowner’s Association.
3. Consideration of water line from Meadows Subdivision to Town of Pagosa Springs.
4. Consideration and direction regarding 2013 Rate Study.
5. Discussion regarding entering into executive session pursuant to Section 24-6-402(4)(b).
6. Discussion regarding PAWSD Water Rights Portfolio.
1. Discussion regarding addition to Capital Improvements Plan — Snowball to Dutton diversion pipeline and booster station.
Any other business brought before the board will be duly considered.