- Arts & Entertainment
- Photo and Video
A regular meeting of the Board of Directors of Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District (PAWSD) has been scheduled for today, Sept. 10, at 2 p.m. at 100 Lyn Ave.
The board may enter into executive session for a conference with the district’s attorney for the purposes of receiving legal advice on specific legal questions regarding the Dry Gulch Reservoir Project agenda item pursuant to Section 24-6-402(4)(b), C.R.S.
The proposed agenda is as follows:
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of consent agenda:
• Minutes — 8/13/13 regular meeting.
• Water loss update.
3. Public comment.
4. Consideration of inclusion by election — Log Park Water Company.
5. Consideration of Board of Directors Code of Conduct.
6. Consideration of approval of revision to the Board of Directors Bylaws.
7. Consideration of 2012 PAWSD Annual Report to Archuleta County.
8. Discussion regarding Vista Wastewater Treatment Plant and Greenhouse update.
9. Consideration of entering into executive session pursuant to section as described above.
10. Discussion regarding Dry Gulch Reservoir Project — Jeffery P. Robbins, Goldman, Robbins & Nicholson, P.C.
11. Any other business brought before the board will be duly considered.