- Arts & Entertainment
- Photo and Video
A work session and special meeting of the Board of Directors of the Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District have been scheduled for 2 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 22.
The work session and special meeting will be held at the district’s administrative office located at 100 Lyn Ave.
The board may enter into executive session for a conference with the District’s attorney for the purposes of receiving legal advice on specific legal questions regarding the Dry Gulch Reservoir Project agenda item pursuant to Section 24-6-402(4)(b), C.R.S.
The proposed agenda is as follows.
1. Discussion regarding proposed 2014 budget.
2. Discussion regarding algae mitigation methods.
1. Discussion regarding clarification of Resolution 2012-07 — Resolution to Amend the Resolution Adopting Policy to Determine Equivalent Units for New or Change of Use Commercial and Residential Connections to the District’s Municipal Water System.
2. Consideration of entering into executive session pursuant to section as described above.
3. Consideration of Dry Gulch Reservoir Project — Jeffery P. Robbins, Goldman, Robbins & Nicholson.
4. Any other business brought before the board will be duly considered.