- Arts & Entertainment
- Photo and Video
A regular meeting and public hearings of the Board of Directors of Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District (PA WSD) have been scheduled for Tuesday, Nov. 12, at 2 ,2:30, 2:45 and 3: 15 p.m. respectively.
The meeting and hearings will be held at 100 Lyn Ave.
The proposed agenda is as follows:
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of consent agenda:
• Water loss update.
• Pagosa Springs Sanitation General Improvement District sewer project and PAWSD water line project bid update.
• Vista Wastewater Treatment Plant and greenhouse update.
• Repeal of 2000 Ballot Issue 5A update.
3. Public comment.
4. 2:30 p.m. public hearing — consideration of certification of delinquent accounts to county treasurer.
a). Consideration of letters of request received.
b). Consideration of Resolution 2013 – 05 — Resolution to Certify Delinquent Accounts to County Treasurer.
5. 2:45 p.m. public hearing — consideration of revisions to 2014 Rate Structure.
6. 3:15 p.m. public hearing — consideration of proposed 2014 Budget.
7. Consideration of the proposed 2014 CIP.
8. Consideration of Resolution 2013 – 06 — Resolution to Amend and Restate Resolutions Adopting Policy to Determine Equivalent Units for New, Change of Use, or Initial Construction of Commercial, Multi-family, and Residential Connections to the District’s Municipal Water System.
9. Consideration of renewal of district contractor’s contract — Hart Construction.
10. Consideration of Renewal of District Engineer’s contract — Bartlett & West, Inc.
11. Consideration of approval of revision to the Board of Directors Bylaws.
12. Any other business brought before the board will be duly considered.