- Arts & Entertainment
- Photo and Video
A regular meeting of the Board of Directors of the Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District (PAWSD) has been scheduled for Tuesday, June 11, at 2 p.m. The meeting will be held at 100 Lyn Ave.
The proposed agenda is as follows:
1. Call to order
2. Approval of consent agenda minutes, May 14.
• Water loss update.
3. Public comment.
4. Consideration of request for water service line for proposed plat.
5. Discussion regarding 2013 rate study.
6. Consideration of request for a special meeting for purposes of presenting the 2012 audit.
7. Any other business brought before the board will be duly considered.