- Arts & Entertainment
- Photo and Video
A regular meeting of the Board of Directors of Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District (PAWSD) has been scheduled for Tuesday, Oct. 8, at 2 p.m.
The meeting will be held at 100 Lyn Ave.
The proposed agenda is as follows:
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of consent agenda.
• Minutes — 9/10/13 regular meeting and 9/17/13 special meeting.
• Water loss update.
• Investment report — Sept. 30, 2013.
• Financial statements — Sept. 30, 2013.
3. Public comment.
4. Consideration of repeal of 2000 Ballot Issue 5A update.
5. Consideration of RPIE and CIP.
6. Consideration of approval of revision to the Board of Directors Bylaws.
7. Consideration of rate structure changes and direction on implementation.
8. Discussion regarding Vista Wastewater Treatment Plant and greenhouse update.
9. Any other business brought before the board will be duly considered.