- Arts & Entertainment
- Photo and Video
Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
The Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation Board will meet tonight, Thursday, June 26, at 4 p.m. for its work session. The regular meeting will be held directly following at 5:30 p.m. The meeting will be held at the district’s offices at 100 Lyn Ave.
A summary of the agenda for tonight’s meeting is as follows. The full agenda can be downloaded at www.pawsd.org.
• Public hearing at 6 p.m. for the consideration of petition for inclusion for water service.
• Presentation and approval of 2013 audited financial statements.
• Consideration of 2014 multiple use agreement between PAWSD and Pagosa Lakes Property Owners Association.
• Consideration of water loss definitions and objectives.
• Consideration of approval of two-year rate freeze.
• Consideration of appointing a capital improvement plan projects committee.
• Consideration to reinstate TABOR protections.
• Consideration of entering into executive session to discuss the following: Dry Gulch Reservoir Project, discussions with the Colorado Water Conservation Board and benefits for a PAWSD surviving spouse.