- Arts & Entertainment
- Photo and Video
Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
The Archuleta County Board of County Commissioners meets Tuesday at 1:30 p.m. at the county courthouse.
Following is the agenda.
Call to order.
Pledge of allegiance.
Moment of silence.
Proclamation: Declaring July 16, 2013 As Ralph Goulds Day In Archuleta County.
Introduction of Archuleta County Fair Royalty.
• Consideration of a request for abatement of 2010 taxes by Doris Wilkins, Parcel 558336201083, 191 Luxury Place. Assessor’s recommendation is to deny request.
• Consideration of a request for abatement of 2012 taxes by Anita Hooton, Parcel 596501100001, 4951 County Road 335. Assessor’s recommendation is to deny request.
• Consideration of a Special Events Permit for the Archuleta County Fair Board.
• Consideration of a Special Events Permit for The Pagosa Springs Area Association Of Realtors.
• Consideration of a Special Events Permit for LASSO.
Land Use Regulation hearing
• Consideration of Resolution 2013- consolidating two lots into one In San Juan River Resort Subdivision Unit No. 2 By William And Debra Moore. This request is to consider the resolution authorizing the consolidation of Lots 143 and 144, San Juan River Resort Subdivision Unit No. 2 to become Lot 143X owned by William R. Moore and Debra L. Moore, Trustees of the Moore Family Revocable Trust dated Oct. 16, 2006.
• Consideration Of Resolution 2013- consolidating four lots Into one In Lakewood Village, owned By Ralph And Melanie Head. Address of the consolidated lot will be 125 Teakwood Drive.
• Consideration of Resolution 2013- consolidating two lots into one In Pagosa Highlands, owned By Stephen And Randi Durham. Address of the consolidated lot will be 60 Nugget Court.
• Consideration Of Resolution 2013- amending the Land Use Regulations regarding lodging units. This is a revised Land Use Code amendment. It was previously heard by the board on May 7 and sent back to staff and the Planning Commission after being reviewed by the Pagosa Springs Area Association of Realtors board.
• Consideration to endorse or adopt a Procedure For Uniform Processing Of Plats
(Mylar) through the Planning Department.
Board of Adjustments
Request for board to consider a variance request for The Amazing
Grace Church (Proposed) From Section 18.104.22.168 C of the Archuleta County Road And
Bridge Standards requiring paving.
1. Appoint Jeremy Gingerich to Archuleta County Planning Commission for three-year term.
2. Receive annual report from Colorado’s Timber Ridge Metropolitan District.
3. Payroll and payable warrants.
4. Regular meeting minutes.
5. Special meeting minutes.
1. Pagosa Springs Community Development Corporation.
2. Assessor’s report .
3. Second quarter Planning Department report.
4. Second quarter Building Department report.
5. Road And Bridge June report.
1. Consideration of request for extension of time to file audit.
2. Consideration of Resolution 2013 – Amending the 2013 Archuleta County Fee Schedule.
3. Consideration of Resolution 2013- Ratifying the sheriff’s decision implementing
Stage 2 Fire Restrictions for Archuleta County.
Public comments: This is an opportunity during the session for the public to address the commissioners. Step up to the, state your name and address for the record and keep your comments to three minutes (the board is not required to discuss your comment or make a decision regarding your comment, under this section).