- Arts & Entertainment
- Photo and Video
The Board of County Commissioners will meet at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 17, at the county courthouse.
The agenda is as follows.
Call to order.
Pledge of allegiance.
Moment of silence.
Public comments: step up to the podium, state your name and address for the record and limit comments to three minutes. The board is not required to discuss
your comment or make a decision regarding your comment, under this section).
Land Use Regulation hearing:
LAND USE REGULATION HEARING
• Consideration Of Resolution 2013- consolidating two lots In Aspen Springs Unit 6 owned By James Lutomski And Linda D. Lutomski. This request is to consider the Resolution authorizing the consolidation of Lots 145 and 386, Aspen Springs Unit 6, to become Lot 386X .
• Consideration Of Resolution 2013- consolidating two lots In San Juan River Resort Subdivision Unit No. 2 Owned By Danny Wayne Rounds And Kelly Lane Rounds. This request is to consider the Resolution authorizing the consolidation of Lots 39 and 40, San Juan River Resort Subdivision Unit No. 2, to become Lot 39X.
• Consideration Of Resolution 2013 – allowing for a subdivision exemption for Larry Lister And Cindy L. Lister property And Diana Sue Burchett Trust property located on Collyer Drive.
•Approval contract With Lynell Wiggers to provide the Pathways To
Responsible Fatherhood Within My Reach relationship workshops In the amount of
• Approve contract with The Training Advantage to provide an Employment First
case manager/Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program data entry technician In
the amount Of $54,067.
• Approval to release an RFQ for on-call professional engineering services.
Road and Bridge monthly report for August.
• Consideration of Resolution 2013- adopting the 2009 International Fire Code, with exceptions, per recommendations of Building Department.
• Consideration of Resolution 2013- imposing a temporary moratorium on retail marijuana sales in Archuleta County. The moratorium being presented includes the creation of a Retail Marijuana Task Force and requirements for timelines and benchmarks to ensure that administration will be ready to implement an ordinance at the expiration of the moratorium.
• Consideration of Resolution 2013 – adopting the Archuleta County Records
Retention Policy and Schedules.
• Consideration of the 2014 Holiday Schedule.
• Consideration to fill the vacancy if Director Of Emergency Management.
• Consideration to fill the vacancy of Deputy County Attorney.