- Arts & Entertainment
- Photo and Video
Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
The Board of County Commissioners will meet today at 1:30 p.m. at the county courthouse. The agenda is as follows:
Call to order.
Pledge of allegiance.
Moment of silence.
Public comments: Step up to the podium, state your name and address for the record ,and keep your comments to three minutes (the board is not required to discuss your comment or make a decision regarding your comment, under this section).
Proclamations: Proclamation Declaring The Week Of October 6-13, 2013 As “Makers Week” In Archuleta County
Land Use regulation hearing:
LAND USE REGULATION HEARING
• Consideration Of Resolution 2013- Consolidating two Lots Into one In Aspen Springs 5. Owned by Ben and Kristi Sweney.
• Consideration Of Resolution 2013- Consolidating four Lots Into one In Pagosa Trails. Owned by Roy and Jean Moats
A. Letter of Support for the Town Of Pagosa Springs grant application With Great Outdoors Colorado for funds to purchase property Located At 140 S. 6th St. as part of the San Juan Riverwalk trail system.
B. Letter of Support for the Town Of Pagosa Springs grant application With Great Outdoors Colorado for funds to construct the 6th Street Pedestrian Bridge as part of the San Juan Riverwalk trail system.
C. Memorandum of Understanding between the county and the sheriff’s office is to clearly identify the roles and responsibilities of each party as they relate to the use of and access to Archuleta County Airport and airport facilities.
Payroll and payable warrants.
Regular meeting minutes.
Special meeting minutes.
• Treasurer’s semiannual report.
• Consideration of filling a vacant position of treasurer clerk.
• Consideration of filling a vacant position In Emergency Management.
• Consideration of filling a vacant position at The Senior Center and Nutrition.
• Consideration of filling a vacant position at the Department Of Human Services.
• Consideration to submit an application for an Emergency Management and Performance Grant through the State Division Of Homeland Security and Emergency Management.
• Consideration Of Resolution 2013- removing all fire restriction In Archuleta County.
• Consideration of authorization to file eminent domain proceeding in the Archuleta County District Courts for the road improvements on County Road 337.
Executive session: Per C.R.S. 24-6-402(4)(b),(e) and/or (f) (b) Conferences with an attorney for the local public body for the purposes of receiving legal advice on specific legal questions. (e) Determining positions relative to matters that may be subject to negotiations; developing strategy for negotiations; and instructing negotiators; And/or (f) (I) Personnel matters except if the employee who is the subject of the session has requested an open meeting, or if the personnel matter involves more than one employee, all of the employees have requested an open meeting;
1. County administrator.
2. County attorney.