A regular meeting and public hearings of the Board of Directors of the Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District have been scheduled for Tuesday, Nov. 13, at 2 p.m. at 100 Lyn Ave.
Proposed agenda is as follows:
1. Call to order
2. Approval of consent agenda.
• Minutes — 10/9/12 regular meeting and 10/23/12 special meeting.
• Water loss update.
3. Public hearing — Consideration of amended 2012 budget and proposed 2013
4. Public hearing — consideration of certification of delinquent
accounts to county treasurer.
a) Consideration of Letters of Request received.
b) Consideration of Resolution to Certify Delinquent Accounts.
5. Public comment.
6. Consideration of Augmentation Plan proposal — Eric Bikis, Bikis Water Consultants, LLC.
7. Consideration of request regarding Mill Creek POA inclusion.
8. Consideration of Central Collection Services contract amendment for 2013.
9. Consideration of Karla Clark, Clark, White, & Associates, Inc. engagement letter.
10. Consideration of Drought Management Plan update.
11. Any other business brought before the board will be duly considered.