This year’s Art for the Animals promises more than the good feeling you’ll get from helping local animals in need.
Event guests can kick off the season with food, fun and holiday shopping.
“We’re putting together a fabulous night,” said Madeline Lyon, owner of Wild Spirit Gallery.
“Our guests can relax and have fun while helping animals in need,” said Lyon. “We’ve got great gifts on which guests may bid, as well. An example is the Date Night in Creede Package which includes dinner, theatre tickets, and a night at a lovely B&B. Guests may buy drawing tickets to bid on the items they want. All it takes is one ticket to win.”
The best part about the evening is that all funds from donations and ticket purchases will be donated to Pagosa Animal Advocates.
“Because PAA is a volunteer-only organization, donations will go a long way,” said Paula Miller, featured artist and PAA’s president. “I’m also donating all proceeds from my art sales to PAA. Last year, we raised four thousand dollars doing this. I’m confident we’ll raise even more this year. It’s going to be a fun night and we’re going to turn around a lot of animals’ lives.”
Thursday, Dec. 1, 5-8 p.m., at Wild Spirit Gallery. Entry ticket includes food, drinks, live entertainment and free gifts for all attendees. Festive holiday dress encouraged.
Big savings with early purchase:
• Buy your entry ticket by Nov. 25 — $25 per person.
• Buy your drawing tickets by Nov. 25 — $4 for one ticket, $10 for four tickets, and $20 for 10 tickets.
• To purchase your entry and drawing tickets, visit www.pagosaanimaladvocates.org and click on “Make a Donation.” Input the amount and indicate if you are buying an entry ticket or drawing tickets, or both. Your tickets will be waiting for you at the event.
Or, buy at the door:
• Buy your entry ticket at the door for $30 per person.
• Buy your drawing tickets at the event — $5 for one ticket, $10 for three tickets, $20 for seven tickets.
Pagosa Animal Advocates
All proceeds from this event will go to PAA’s Second Chances Program.
This unique program rescues, fosters and finds homes for special needs and elderly pets that have been abused or abandoned due to owner death or illness.
Because PAA is an all-volunteer organization, nearly 100 percent of the donations received pay for animals’ medical care, feeding and sheltering.
If you cannot attend this event, make a donation at www.pagosaanimaladvocates.org. Click on “Make a Donation.” Any amount you donate will help give these animals the second chance they deserve.
For more information, contact Paula Jo Miller at email@example.com.