Following is the schedule of events at Congregation Har Shalom for the Purim holiday.
Friday, March 18 — 4 p.m. at Har Shalom. Rabbi will lead a special class for middle school students. Call Marla Stills 247-2992 for more information.
Friday, March 18 — 6 p.m., potluck Kabbalat Shabbat Friday service at Judith Vanderryn’s house, with Rabbi. Please bring a vegetarian dish.
Saturday, March 19 — at Har Shalom. Purim fun for all ages!
• 8:30 a.m. — Creative Shachrit service.
• 9:30 a.m. — Judaism 360, Purim “The Real Story.”
• 4:30 p.m. — BYO Costume Carnival. Families are invited to dress up and bring a carnival game/activity with a small prize or treat. Kids will enjoy Purim fun, games and crafts.
• 6 p.m. — Community Purim potluck Feast of Masks. We are asking everyone to bring a delicious, vegetarian dish to share and a yummy hamantaschen/dessert for an awesome dessert buffet.
• 7:30 — Get ready to boo and cheer for your favorite Purim heroes and villains. Theatrical Megillah reading with props, cheers, sound effects and wackiness. Amazing Purim dessert buffet following the reading.
Call Marla Stills at 247-2992 for more information.