Please join us for our six-week lecture series in March and April at the Ruby Sisson Library.
The Lifelong Learning lecture series in Pagosa Springs parallels the adult learning program of the Professional Associates of Fort Lewis College in Durango.
Lectures will be held at the library from 3-4:15 p.m. on Sundays. Please note that the library is closed during the lectures. The doors will open at 2:45 p.m., so please arrive promptly.
For more information, contact Tessa Michaelson Schmidt at the library at 264-2209.
• Sunday, March 13 — “The Ethics of Beauty” by Katherine Burgess.
• Sunday, March 20 — “The Physics of Musical Instruments” by Dan Farmer.
• Sunday, March 27 — “Picture This: The Story Behind the Photograph” by Kathy Myrick..
• Sunday, April 3 — “That Wilder Image: Stanton Englehart’s Western Landscape Paintings in Context” by Judith Reynolds.
• Sunday, April 10 — “Thriving in the Rapids of Change” by Charly Heavenrich.
• Sunday, April 17 — “Impact of Islamic Achievements on Western Civilization” by Dennis Aronson.