The Archuleta County Planning Commission meets at 6 p.m. today, Feb. 24, in the Board of County Commissioners’ meeting room, at the Archuleta County Courthouse.
Public comment is welcome and encouraged.
The agenda includes:
Call to order.
1) Board actions — Land Use Code Amendments passed:
• Accessory structures.
• Un-consolidating, fee amended to $125.
• Guesthouse rentals.
• Siebel Senior Living CUP — approved.
• Approval of minutes for Feb. 10, 2011.
• Amending Planning Commission schedule.
• Tierra Piedra Water Mixing and Discharging Facility, Major O and G CUP 2011-01, continued from Jan. 27, 2011.