Yom Kippur services and events are scheduled at Congregation Har Shalom in Durango.
Friday, Sept. 17
• 6:15-6:45 p.m. Kol Nidre Mindfulness Session at Congregation Har Shalom, 2537 County Road 203, .9 miles past Sweeney’s on the left side.
• 7 p.m. Kol Nidre Service at Congregation Har Shalom.
Saturday, Sept. 18
• 8:45-9:15 a.m. Yom Kippur Mindfulness Session at Congregation Har Shalom. Set your kavanah for the day of worship with Jewish meditation designed to allow you to deepen your prayer for the day.
• 9:30 a.m. Yom Kippur Morning Service (childcare provided). Immediately following morning services, please join Rabbi Baskin for a study session, “Ayeka: Where Are You in Your Walk With God?.” Come explore how we hide and how we can find our true selves during the afternoon of At-one-ment with God!
• 3 p.m. Healing Service of Hope and Comfort.
• 4 p.m. Family Service.
• 5 p.m. Yizkor and Tree of Life Memorial Ceremony.
• 6 p.m. Concluding Service, Children’s Processional and Potluck Break-the-Fast. Please bring a dairy/vegetarian dish to share. (A-F: Main Dish; G-K: Salad/Side dish; L-O: Bread; P-T: Dessert; U-Z: Beverages.)
For information, call Susan Sheely, 779-0979.