A special meeting and public hearing of the Board of Directors of the Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District have been scheduled for Tuesday, Oct. 28. The special meeting is scheduled to begin at 5:30 p.m.
The board of directors will immediately enter into executive session for the purposes of discussion of threatened litigation, conferences with legal counsel, matters subject to negotiation, and personnel matters pursuant to actions 24-6-402(4)(b), 24-6-402(4)(e), and 24-6-402(4)(f), C.R.S.
The board is expected to convene to open session at 6:30 p.m. The meeting and public hearing will be held at the district’s administrative office located at 100 Lyn Ave.
Proposed agenda is as follows:
1. Call to order.
2. Executive session.
3. Public hearing on certification of delinquent accounts.
4. Consent agenda.
• Minutes — 10/14/08.
• $10,000 grant from CWRPDA.
5. Public comment.
6. Consideration of financial participation with cloud seeding program.
7. Consideration of filing of liens on availability to tap fee accounts/lots.
8. Consideration of amendment to meter reading contract.
9. Consideration of resolution adopting an identity theft prevention program.
10. Consideration of Raw Water Agreement with Town of Pagosa Springs.
11. Consideration of Resolution Opposing Amendment 52 to the Colorado Constitution.
12. Any other business brought before the board will be duly considered.