The Pagosa Springs Town Council meets at 5 p.m. in council chambers at Town Hall.
Tonight’s agenda includes:
I. Call to order.
II. Approval of meeting minutes from Sept. 2, 11, 19, 22 and 26, 2008.
III. Liquor licenses.
1. Special Event Liquor License — Upper San Juan EMT Association.
V. New business.
1. Resolution 2008-27, Initiating Annexation of the 7 acres of Goodman Property..
2. Resolution 2008-28, Initiating Annexation of 15 acres Goodman Family Trust.
3. Discussion in regard to the Watters property with possible executive session per C.R.S. Section 24-6-402(4)(a.).
4. Consideration of a geothermal lease for Town Wells PS-3 and PS-5 between the Town of Pagosa Springs and Gulfstream Worldwide, Ltd., Northwestern Investments, Inc., Albuquerque Properties, Inc. and Pagosa Resort and Spa, Inc.
5. Discussion in regard to amending Section 16.4 of the Municipal Code in regard to the Town Tourism Committee..
6. Discussion in regard to payment of monthly bills.
VI. Old business.
1. Ordinance No. 720 (second reading) — Annexing Blue Sky Village.
2. Ordinance No. 721 (second reading) — Zoning Blue Sky Village.
3. Discussion in regard to the San Juan River Restoration Project.
VII. Department head reports.
1. Parks and Recreation Department.
2. Town Tourism Committee.
3. Planning Department.
4. Interim Town Manager.
VIII. Approval of bills.
Directly following adjournment, there will be a brief meeting of the Pagosa Springs Sanitation General Improvement District board.