The Board of Directors of the Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District will hold a regular meeting and public hearing at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 14 . A work session is scheduled for 5:30 p.m.
The meeting and work session will be held at the district’s administrative offices located at 100 Lyn Ave.
The proposed agenda is as follows:
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of Consent Agenda:
• Minutes — Oct. 8 special meeting and Oct. 9 regular meeting.
• Staff reports.
• Projects update.
• Investment report as of Sept. 30, 2008.
• Services agreements — BBC Research & Consulting, MWH Americas, Inc., Briliam Engineering Services LLC, Harris Water Engineering, Inc., Davis Engineering Service, Inc., Aqua-Hab, Inc., Ecosphere Environmental Service.
• Fee Deferral Agreement — Jeff and Adelaide Greer.
• Meadows IV Well Plug and Abandon Pilot Project.
• Town of Pagosa Springs — bond issued for work in public right-of-way.
3. Public comment.
4. Public hearing: Consideration of adoption of Water Conservation Plan and Drought Management Plan.
5. Report on Automatic Meter Reading Program with Datamatic.
6. Ratification of approval of proposal from Southwest Contracting, Inc. for EFI Pressure Reducing Station.
7. Ratification of approval of proposal from Davis Engineering Service, Inc. for continued work towards elimination of Highlands Lagoon and consideration of engineering proposals
8. Ratification of change order from Weeminuche Construction Authority for enlargement of Stevens Reservoir project.
9. Consideration of requests for payment of availability to tap fees:
• Ann Doubek.
• Barbara Mason and Nancy Olsen.
• Robert and Robyn Harrington.
• Brooke Kitchens.
10. Consideration of request from Whispering Eagles for additional connection and transfer of Equivalent Units.
11. Consideration of intergovernmental agreement to defer and amortize payment of certain fees:
• Upper San Juan Health Service District.
12. Consideration of Request from Housing Solutions for the Southwest to delay assessment of Equivalent Units until building permit.
13. Consideration of request from Larry Simmons to transfer connection permit.
14. Consideration of request for Main Line Extension Permit from May Two, LLC.
15. Consideration of proposals for improvements to xeriscape garden: Ross Enterprises, High Plains Nursery.
16. Report on Colorado Water Conservation Board loan.
17. Discussion of Draft 2008 Amended Budget and Draft 2009 Proposed Budget.
18. Water and wastewater connections update.
19. Any other business brought before the board will be duly considered.